Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Office of Labor-Management Relations (LMR)
FLRA Executive Order 13522 Training – TMS ID: 1375438
- Lesson One: Overview of Executive Order 13522
- Lesson Two: Introduction to Labor-Management Forums and Pre-Decisional Involvement
- Lesson Three: Identify Recommendations
FLRA’s Bargaining Over § 7106(b)(1) Matters: The Statute and Executive Order 13522 online training – TMS ID: 2012966
- Lesson One: Bargaining Over (b)(1) Matters Introduction
- Lesson Two: Section 7106 (b)(1) Proposals
- Lesson Three: Bargaining Permissive Subjects Under the Statute
- Lesson Four: 5 U.S.C. § 7106 (b)(1) Matters Under Executive Order 13522
FLRA Basic Statutory Training: Rights and Obligations Under the Federal Service LMR Statute – TMS ID: 3602968
- Lesson One: Introduction to FLRA Organization
- Lesson Two: Introduction to the Process of Unfair Labor Practices (ULP)
- Lesson Three: Collective Bargaining Under the Statute
- Part one Duty to Bargain
- Part Two Scope of Bargaining
- Lesson Four: Bypass
- Lesson Five: Meetings Under the Statute
- Lesson Six: Requests for Information
- Lesson Seven: Discrimination
- Lesson Eight: Interference with Employee Rights
- Lesson Nine: Union Unfair Labor Practices
Federal Services Impasses Panel Process and Procedures Training – TMS ID: 3602966
FLRA Comprehensive Arbitration Training – TMS ID: 3788324
FMCS Labor-Management Forums Development – TMS: 3788326