Stay Well with MS
Important! Make sure to get your Yearly primary care and specialty care evaluations. To stay well with MS, you need to take charge of your general health as well as your MS. Many people with MS have other medical conditions like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease, and diabetes. It's important that you manage your overall health. To help you prepare for your visit this article has a list of common questions that your provider or specialist may ask. >More
The VA provides health care services to Veterans with MS from the time of diagnosis throughout their life, whether or not they have a service-connected or non-service connected status.
- Should I give flu shots to MS patients on disease modifying treatments?
- Do I retain my medical benefits if I am medically discharged for MS?
- Can exposure to Agent Orange indirectly cause Multiple Sclerosis?
- How long after the onset of an exacerbation can steroids be given?
- Is depression a common symptom of MS? Can it be treated?
Did you know?
People with MS should choose the same low-fat, high fiber diet recommended for the general population.