Multiple Sclerosis Centers of Excellence
Video Education Series on Multiple Sclerosis
- Genetics, demographics, infectious agents, vaccinations
- Sunlight and vitamin D
- Smoking and Exposure to Smoking
- Nutrition and alcohol consumption
- Stess and exercise
- What causes MS
- Current Disease Modifying Therapies
- Benefits and side effects of Disease Modifying Therapies
- Recently available oral Disease Modifying Therapies
- Experiences and advice from Veterans with MS
- VA services for Veterans with MS
- Clinical strategies to understand cognitive dysfunction in MS
- Brain imaging changes underlying cognitive dysfunction
- Pharmacological interventions to manage cognitive deficits
- Rehabilitation strategies to enhance memory, attention, and executive function.
- Veterans discuss their cognitive difficulties and how they compensate.
Order a free DVD of these broadcasts
These and other satellite broadcasts are available for free on DVD. Click the following link to see the full set of DVD videos or contact Dr. Tarver, Associate Director of Education email@example.com or call 206.764.2433.