Office of Academic Affiliations
Associated Health Education Program
More about VA training programs.
- Appointment Instructions for VA Interprofessional Fellowships in Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Palliative Care or Postdoctoral Fellowships in Optometry Research and Psychology for Academic Year (AY) 2013-2014
Other Program Announcements
- Psychology Internship Announcement Flyer
- Psychology Postdoctoral Fellowship Announcement Flyer
- Optometric Research
- Interprofessional Psychosocial Rehabilitation & Recovery Oriented Services
- Hartford Faculty Scholars Program - Applications will be accepted from doctoral level VA employees who have at least one graduate degree from a social work program
More Associated Health Education success stories can be found here.
Laura Taylor – National Director of Social Work, VA Central Office
"When attending graduate school, I was encouraged to pursue a highly competitive Social Work internship at the VA... I was a young single mother at the time and would not have been able to pursue the placement without a paid internship… I realized my passion was to serve Veterans, their family members and Caregivers."