Who are we?
- Part of the US Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Office of Patient Care Services
- Internationally recognized experts in health care information management and in health care technology assessment with extensive clinical and research experience
- Available to senior managers in VHA through the Office of Patient Care Services
- Members of Health Technology Assessment International and the International Network of Agencies for Health Technology Assessment (INAHTA). These links go outside the VA's website. The VA does not endorse, nor is responsible for the content of these websites.
What do we do?
- Carry out systematic reviews of the medical literature on "what works" in health care for VHA senior managers
- Promote excellent health care VAlue through evidence-based decision making
- Provide impartial, peer reviewed evidence-based reports to support better resource management in VHA