VLER enables Veterans to share their personal information with the National Cemetery Administration (NCA).
Through NCA's vision, it will be the model of excellence for burial and memorials for our nation's Veterans, Service members and their families.
• Provides burial space for Veterans and eligible family members and maintains
national cemeteries as national shrines
• Administers the federal grants program for construction of State and Tribal
• Furnishes headstones, markers and medallions for the graves of Veterans
around the world
• Administers the Presidential Memorial Certificate program
• Administers the First Notice of Death program
For more information about NCA benefits and services, visit their site.
Veterans Crisis Line:
1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs | 810 Vermont Avenue, NW Washington DC 20420
Last updated December 30, 2013