Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Attention A T users. To access the combo box on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Press the alt key and then the down arrow.
2. Use the up and down arrows to navigate this combo box.
3. Press enter on the item you wish to view. This will take you to the page listed.
The ADR program for Central Office (CO) employees and managers is coordinated by ORM. VA employees and managers interested in using mediation or other ADR processes to resolve a workplace dispute should contact the VACO ADR Coordinator or the ADR Liaison for their office or organization. The VACO ADR Program will provide information on available options, assist in identifying who should participate in the process, determine if the individuals involved in the dispute are willing to mediate, and if so, obtain the facilitator/mediator, schedule the session, and see the process through to completion.