Veterans Crisis Line Badge


Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Program Locator

Descriptions of VA SUD Programs | Learn more about Substance Use Disorder (SUD)
OR click on a state's initials to view all Specialized SUD Programs in that state.
NOTE: VA Medical Centers without a specific SUD Program do offer SUD Treatment. Contact your local VA Medical Center and ask for the Mental Health clinic.
Many Vet Centers and VA Community Based Outpatient Clinics also offer SUD treatment.

To search for SUD treatment outside of VA, visit SAMHSA's treatment locator:

If you need immediate assistance, call 911 or 1-800-273-TALK/8255.
Veterans Crisis Line 1–800–273–8255 Press 1   Military Sexual Trauma (MST)
SUD Program(s) in:
Skip State Alabama To Idaho Alabama
 District of Columbia
Skip State Illinois To Missouri Illinois
Skip State Montana To Pennsylvania Montana
 New Hampshire
 New Jersey
 New Mexico
 New York
 North Carolina
 North Dakota
Skip State Rhode Island To Wyoming Rhode Island
 South Carolina
 South Dakota
 West Virginia

Skip State Guam To Virgin Islands American Samoa
 Puerto Rico
 Virgin Islands
VA Employees: To update contact information in the SUD Program Locator, contact

Viewer and Reader Downloads