Veterans experiencing an emotional crisis should contact the Veterans Crisis Line or call 1-800-273-8255 press 1.
Veterans in need of medical advice after normal clinic hours can call TelCare at 1-888-838-7890.
- Primary Care Services for Veterans in the Rochester area.
- Behavioral Health Practice: Offers individual and group counseling to veterans, as well as wellness workshops on a variety of topics including stress management, sleep hygiene.
- Home Based Primary Care: Certain patients with relatively short-term problems. These patients need healthcare services, home training, and home adaptation. Services are provided until the patient can be properly cared for in an outpatient clinic.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and analysis services available.
- Prescriptions: As prescribed by VA providers, routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided.
- Radiology: Chest, abdominal, and extremity x-rays available on premises.
- Parking: Free parking on premises.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- To provide easier access for Veterans being treated at the Rochester VA Outpatient Clinic some specialty care services are available at Clinton Crossings Medical Complex – Building B at 919 Westfall Road Rochester, NY 14618.
Services Offered – Medical Services
(Please see Driving Directions for Clinton Crossings and Mt. Hope Ave Facilities)
- Cardiology (Clinton Crossings Facility)
- Chiropractic (Clinton Crossings Facility)
- Dermatology (Clinton Crossings Facility)
- Eye Clinic (Clinton Crossings Facility)
- Home Based Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
- Neurology (Clinton Crossings Facility)
- Physical Rehab Medicine
- Podiatry (Clinton Crossings Facility)
- Primary Care
- Prosthetics & Sensory Aids
- Respiratory Therapy
- Social Work
- Women's Wellness
- Group & Individual Psychotherapy
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Day Treatment Center (Mt. Hope Ave.)
- Partners Support Group
- Skills Training (i.e. Relaxation Techniques)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PSTD) Counseling
- Sexual Trauma Counseling
Geriatrics and Extended Care Services
Parent Facility: Canandaigua VAMC