Golden Outpatient Clinic
Parent Facility: Denver VAMC (ECHCS)
Phone: (303) 399-8020 or (888) 336-8262
FACTS: New Golden CBOC
1. Location: The new clinic is located at 1020 Johnson Road, Golden, CO 80401.
• The current Lakewood VA Clinic at 155 Van Gordon Street, Suite 394, Lakewood, CO 80228 will close on Thursday February 6, 2014.
• There will be a triage team at the current Lakewood location to handle urgent care needs on February 6th and 7th. The site was chosen for its ready access to the 1-70 and 6th Avenue corridors and is near multiple amenities for veteran’s convenience.
2. Size: The Golden clinic is a new two-story 39,634 sq ft facility, with a Silver LEED energy efficiency rating. The current Lakewood location has only approximately 2,000 sq ft.
3. Hours of Operation: The new clinic will open at 7:30 a.m. Monday, February 10, 2014.
• Primary Care and Mental Health clinic (Second floor) hours of operation - Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
• Compensation and Pension Medical Exam section (First floor) will be open Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM, and Saturdays from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
• Laboratory, Radiology, Physical Therapy, and other ancillary departments will be open from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM. The clinic will be closed all Federal Holidays.
4. Important Contact Phone Numbers:
• Main clinic phone number - 303-914-2680
• Primary Care appointments - 303-399-8020, then press option “2”.
• Primary Care fax - 303-914-2682 (effective 2/10/2013)
5. Services added:
• More primary care providers. Initially will start with five primary care teams.
• More ancillary services::
i. ID services
ii. Nutritional Medicine
iv. Physical therapy,
v. Travel vouchers