Oswego VA Outpatient Clinic
Veterans experiencing an emotional crisis should contact the Veterans Crisis Line or call 1-800-273-8255 press 1.
Veterans in need of medical advice after normal clinic hours can call TelCare at 1-888-838-7890.
- Primary Care services for Veterans in Oswego County as well as Northern Onondaga County, Southern Jefferson County, Northern Cayuga County & Southwest Lewis County.
- Behavioral Health Care: A behavioral health care team consisting of a social worker a psychiatrist, and visiting counselors from the Syracuse VAMC provide medications, individual and group psychotherapy for veterans experiencing personal and emotional problems, including drug and alcohol problems.
- Smoking Cessation: The Clinic offers the QuitSmart® smoking cessation program — an innovative service that combines the best of behavioral and medication treatments in a group format.
- Handicapped Accessible with plenty of free parking: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team consisting of Oswego Hospital practitioners provide primary care services at the clinic as well as routine diagnostic procedures and dietary services. Patients with specialized medical needs are treated at VA Health Care Upstate New York at Syracuse.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and analysis services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided.
- Parking: free parking on premises.
Parent Facility: Syracuse VAMC
Phone: (315) 425-4400 or (800) 792-4334