Mission Valley Clinic
Parent Facility: San Diego VAMC
This is not an emergency clinic. Emergency care is NOT available. For emergency medical care, please call 911.
This clinic operates just like a doctor’s office where patients are seen by scheduled appointment. To enroll, call (619) 400-5108. To make, change, or cancel an appointment, call (858) 552-7475 or (800) 331-8387.
- Primary care for veterans in central San Diego
- Audiology Services
- Mental health services (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Clinic)
- Laboratory Services
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Environmental programs (Agent Orange, Gulf War Illness, etc.)
- Comprehensive care for women veterans
- Compensation & Pension Physical Exams
- Post Deployment Clinic
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Clinic
- Iraq & Afghanistan Combat Veteran Support Group
- Military Sexual Trauma Counseling
- Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or MyHealtheVet
This clinic is centrally located with easy bus and trolley access.