McKeesport Vet Center
2001 Lincoln Way, Suite 21
McKeesport, PA 15131
Phone: 412-678-7704 Or 877-927-8387
Vet Centers provide readjustment counseling and outreach services to all Veterans who served in any combat zone. Services are also available for their family members for military related issues. Veterans have earned these benefits through their service and all are provided at no cost to the Veteran or family. Readjustment counseling is wide range of services provided to combat veterans in the effort to make a satisfying transition from military to civilian life.
Visit the national vet center web site for more information.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm (2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month)
- Thursday: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Saturday: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (last Saturday of every month)
- Sunday: Closed