Columbia Regional Benefit Office
VA Regional Office Columbia serves a total veteran population of 421,525 (as of Sept 2012). This includes approximately 315,473 wartime veterans. There are 79,016 veterans receiving compensation and pension benefits. Monthly compensation and pension payments total $100.1M.
In addition to providing benefit payments the regional office provides personal and telephone counseling to the veteran population. Out-based offices are located at the Charleston and Greenville. Outreach services are provided by our Military Service Coordinators and Homeless Veterans Coordinators.
VETERANS SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS AT THE REGIONAL OFFICE (319)
Amvets - Phone (803) 647-2421
· George Malone, National Service Officer
Disabled American Veterans - Phone (803) 647-2422
- Tony Craig, National Service Officer
Military Order of the Purple Heart - Phone (803) 647-2460
- Debbie Mauldin, National Service Officer
Paralyzed Veterans of America - Phone (803) 647-2433
- Tony Timmons, National Service Officer
S.C. Division of Veterans Affairs - Phone (803) 647-2434
- Howard Metcalf, State Director, National Service Officer
Veterans of Foreign Wars - Phone (803) 647-2443
- Thomas Roundtree, State Service Officer