Financial Services Center
The Financial Services Center in Austin, Texas, is responsible for the following financial operations:
- Nationwide payroll payments
- Employee travel/relocation payments (including VA implementation of the e-Travel initiative)
- Vendor payments
- Audit recovery
- Medical claims processing and payments
- Electronic commerce/electronic data interchange capabilities (purchase card, prime vendor, fee basis, document imaging)
- Financial support for VA offices and commercial vendors (Helpdesk and Vendor Inquiry System)
- Maintenance of VA’s Financial Management System vendor file consisting of approximately 500,000 active vendor records
As an Enterprise Center of the VA Franchise Fund, the FSC provides services on a fee-for-service basis and receives no Federally appropriated funding.
Questions may be directed to the FSC at (877) 353-9791.