Who We Are
The OFP Payroll Policy Service is responsible for:
- Developing and revising payroll policy guidance and procedures for VA payroll offices;
- Ensuring VA policy is in compliance with Federal laws and regulations affecting VA employees’ pay and leave;
- Providing payroll policy guidance and procedures affecting accountability of VA payroll processing;
- Providing payroll policy guidance in the development and maintenance of VA’s electronic timekeeping and payroll systems;
- Responding to payroll policy inquiries.
Related Web Resources