Who We Are
The OFP Payroll Policy Service is responsible for:
- Developing and revising payroll policy guidance and procedures for VA payroll offices;
- Ensuring VA policy is in compliance with Federal laws and regulations affecting VA employees’ pay and leave;
- Providing payroll policy guidance and procedures affecting accountability of VA payroll processing;
- Providing payroll policy guidance in the development and maintenance of VA’s electronic timekeeping and payroll systems;
- Responding to payroll policy inquiries.
Related Web Resources
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
- OPM Salary Tables
- OPM Fact Sheets: Pay & Hours of Work
- OPM Fact Sheets: Leave
- Federal Holidays
- Federal Employees’ Group Life Insurance (FEGLI)
- Old-Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance (OASDI)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) — Taxes
- Accounting, Payroll, and Travel Service Home
- Site Search Tips
- OFP Policy Volume XVI—Charge Card Programs
- Payroll Frequently Asked Questions
- Conference & Training Slides
- VA Publications
- VA Forms
External Links Disclaimer
This page may contain links to pages and/or documents outside the Department of Veterans Affairs Domain. These are annotated as shown below in the content of the page. We hope your visit was informative.
U.S. Federal/Military Sites — You will leave the Department of Veterans Affairs web site by accessing this link.
Non-Government Sites — You will leave the Department of Veterans Affairs web site by accessing this link. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked web site.