Who We Are
The Travel Policy Service provides guidance, policy, and oversight for VA employee travel and purchase, travel and fleet programs at the Department of Veterans Affairs. Our responsibilities include:
- Developing policies and procedures for VA employee travel.
- Developing policies and procedures for accountability of VA employees’ Official/Diplomatic Passports and Visas.
- Providing official reports based on federal regulations.
- Developing policies and procedures governing the management of charge card programs.
Browse by Type of Travel
Permanent Change of Station (PCS)
International Travel/Official & Diplomatic Passports/Visas
Non-Federal Source Funding (Donated Travel
- Donated Travel (Volume XIV, Chapter 9)
- VA Form 0893, Advance Review of Offer to Donate Support for Official Travel (online submission)
- Find an Attorney (Office of General Counsel/Regional Counsel POC