Who We Are
The Travel Policy Service provides guidance, policy, and oversight for VA employee travel and purchase, travel and fleet programs at the Department of Veterans Affairs. Our responsibilities include:
- Developing policies and procedures for VA employee travel.
- Developing policies and procedures for accountability of VA employees’ Official/Diplomatic Passports and Visas.
- Providing official reports based on federal regulations.
- Developing policies and procedures governing the management of charge card programs.
Browse by Type of Travel
- Local Travel (Volume XIV, Chapter 7)
- VA FSC E-Gov Travel Support Services: (866) 533-0188 or email@example.com
- Duluth/ADTRAV Travel Management Center (TMC): (800) 356-9513 Option 2; M-F: 8:00am to 8:00pm (Eastern), excluding Federal holidays.
- State Tax Information (GSA SmartPay)
- GSA Travel Management Information System (MIS)
- Travel Savings Award (Volume III, Chapter 3)
- GSA Per Diem
- GSA Privately Owned Vehicle (POV) Mileage Reimbursement Rates
Permanent Change of Station (PCS)
- Relocation Services (Volume XIV, Chapter 8)
- PCS Help Desk
- Toll Free: (800) 521-1985
- Direct: (512) 460-5125
- Fax: (512) 460-5103
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Travel/Official & Diplomatic Passports/Visas
- International Travel (Volume XIV, Travel; Chapter 6)
- Department of State — Passports
- Tips for Traveling Abroad/Travel Warnings
- Visa Information
- VHA Foreign Travel Wizard: Contact email@example.com
Non-Federal Source Funding (Donated Travel
- Donated Travel (Volume XIV, Chapter 9)
- VA Form 0893, Advance Review of Offer to Donate Support for Official Travel (online submission)
- Find an Attorney (Office of General Counsel/Regional Counsel POC
- Accounting, Payroll, and Travel Service Home
- Site Search Tips
- OFP Policy Volume XIV—Travel
- Conference & Training Slides
- Training and Events Calendar
- VA Publications
- VA Forms
External Links Disclaimer
This page may contain links to pages and/or documents outside the Department of Veterans Affairs Domain. These are annotated as shown below in the content of the page. We hope your visit was informative.
U.S. Federal/Military Sites — You will leave the Department of Veterans Affairs web site by accessing this link.
Non-Government Sites — You will leave the Department of Veterans Affairs web site by accessing this link. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked web site.