Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
- Properly sort all recyclables and educate co-workers on proper recycling. See related facts (1), (2), & (3).
- Recycle batteries, cell phone batteries and printer ink cartridges.
- Do not unnecessarily shred recyclable paper. See related facts (4) & (5).
- Look for opportunities to start new recycling streams. If you see a type of recyclable material regularly disposed of incorrectly in your workplace, speak up!
Did you know…
…that 1 recycled aluminum can = 3 hours of operating your TV?
…that each year U.S. population discards enough aluminum to rebuild the U.S. commercial air fleet four times over?
A Recycling Revolution — Aluminum Recycling Facts
…that making aluminum products from recycled aluminum requires only 5% of the energy it takes to make the same products out of raw bauxite?
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Governor’s Green Government Council — Green at Work Guide
…that every 118 lbs of newspaper YOU recycle saves a tree?
DC Department of Public Works — Commercial Recycling Guide
…that recycling one ton of paper saves 380 gallons of oil, or 4100 kilowatt hours of electricity (enough energy for an average sized home for 6 months)?
U.S. Department of Justice — Green Your Office