- Are you a caregiver?
- Vet in your family with PTSD?
- Blizzard? What about your appointment?
- Unique services for Women Vets?
- How do I sign up for My HealtheVet?
- Veteran looking for work?
- And several dozen more topics! Every day!
Veterans and their families can sign up for email updates from their VA Medical Center and the numerous Veterans Health Administration program offices.
It’s easy. It’s quick. Just a few clicks and you will get regular updates on the latest information about VA’s health programs and the numerous services available to Vets.
- First, go to your VA Medical Center’s home page (find it in this list here), or, start on the VHA Health home page
- On the right side of the page, find the Email Updates box
- On the “New Subscriber” page, tell us if you want to receive email or text messages, enter your address and click Next.
- After you have successfully subscribed, click the “More topics” button to see other Veterans email topics you can subscribe to, like Returning Service Members, the VAntage Point blog, emergency notifications or other VA Medical Centers.
We heard you. VA realizes that communications isn’t “one size fits all” — each one of you expects to receive information in different ways, tailored to your specific needs.
VA’s email updates let you determine how you want to get that information from your VA Medical Center or health area of interest.
Try it! It works.
It’s the email you’ll definitely want to open every day.