Portal for Business
On this page:
Programs and Information for our Industry Partners
- Supplier Relationship Management A transformation of the end-to-end acquisition process which will capitalize on industry expertise as an effort to improve the VA acquisition process as a whole.
- VA General Freight Services Program Transporting new or used vehicles, construction equipent, furniture, station property, VA-owned trailers/containers, laboratory moves, office moves, personnel records, medical records, and medical supplies and equipment used in direct and indirect patient care to sites inside the Continental United States, and between CONUS and Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and internationally to and from Guam, Manila, South Korea, Germany and many other international origins or destinations.
- National Acquisition Center Responsible for supporting the health care requirements of the VA and other government agencies.
- Denver Acquisition and Logistics Center Provides cradle-to-grave supply chain management for the VA National Hearing Aid Program and supports VA and other government agencies with professional acquisition and logistical services.
- Federal Supply Schedule Service Manages multiple award contracts for medical equipment, supply, pharmaceutical, and service Schedule programs.
- National Contract Service Responsible for National Contracts and Blanket Purchase Agreements, in support of National Standardization, which are established under the Federal Supply Schedule Program.
- VA Business Opportunities Access VA notices, solicitations, and contract actions on the Federal Business Opportunities System.
- Forecast of Contracting Opportunities Represents VAs best estimate of procurement opportunities during the current fiscal year.
- Electronic Contract Management System (eCMS) Vendor Portal A comprehensive tool used by VA Acquisition staff to create and manage VA acquisitions.
- Contract Catalog Search Tool A database allows users to browse healthcare staffing services, and medical/surgical/pharmaceutical products through a variety of search criteria, including: item description, Special Item Number, contract number, socioeconomic factor, etc. The information contained in this database is for reference purposes only.
- VA Advantage! A partnership between the Department of Veterans Affairs and the General Services Administration, VA Advantage! is a unique and robust tool for performing market research, and streamlining the ordering process for medical equipment, supplies, services, and pharmaceuticals.
- Federal Procurement Data System—Next Generation Allows millions of procurement transactions from across the federal government to be recorded and reported upon in real-time.
- VA Forms Forms issued and maintained by the Department.
- VA Publications Publications issued and maintained by the Department.
- GSA Forms Forms issued and maintained by the General Services Administration.