- We will no longer accept outdated modification request forms. Only a properly completed request for modification (RFM) will be accepted. An example of a properly completed RFM is one that is the most current version, is signed by an authorized signatory, all certifications are signed and required information is provided to support the request.
If the date of your submitted modification form is concurrent with the date of the request for modification package we will accept and process the request.
Unless otherwise noted or agreed upon, all solicitation clauses and awarded terms and conditions apply to any resultant contract modification.
- All contract modifications must be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line RFM — Contract Number — Schedule ID — Mod Type. As this email address is the central portal for the FSS Service, modification requests that do not include this reference may be misdirected and thereby the review and process of your request may be delayed.
- Unless otherwise directed, we do NOT accept hard copies of RFMs. If the electronic file is 5mb or larger, please submit the RFM package on CD to our mailing address:
VA National Acquisition Center
Federal Supply Schedule Service
P.O. Box 76, Bldg. 37
1st Ave. North of Cermak Road
Hines, IL 60141
- The effective date of all awarded modifications will occur on either the 1st or 15th of the month. The effective date of the modification will be assigned by the approving Contract Officer. Approval of the RFM is evidenced by vendor receipt of a signed SF-30 document and the contractor’s publication of a supplement to its FSS paper price list.
- Please review the required information needed for each type of change and submit all required information pertaining to that specific change in your package. If all required material is not received, your Contracting Officer may return your package with no additional action.
- Retain a copy of this RFM for your records.
Additional information on submitting a Request for Modification package is available on the Request for Modification Process page.