Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Graphic for the Veterans Crisis Line. It reads Veterans Cris Lins 1 800 273 8255 press 1
My healthevet badge

Office of Acquisition and Logistics (OAL)

VA Schedule Sales Query

Tel: (708) 786-7737 Fax: (708) 786-5828 Contacts Survey

Disclaimer:  The data available in the VA Schedule Sales Query represents sales figures as reported to the VA Federal Supply Schedule Services by VA Schedule contractors.  This is not the official source of sales data.  This data should be used for informational purposes only.

The VA FSS Service is proud to make quarterly sales data available for the past two (2) Fiscal Years (FY) (October 1—September 30).  Use this information to

  1. Research, analyze, and decide if a VA Schedule contract is right for you.

  2. Ensure that your products and pricing are competitive with current market competition.

FY2013 Unofficial Sales Infographic

The FY2013 Unofficial Sales Infographic includes some base information about the FY2013 unofficial sales data.

FY2013 Unofficial Sales Data Infographic

Business Size

Of the 1,753 contractors 25% (438) are large businesses and the remaining 75% (1,315) are small businesses.

Total Sales

Our total sales for FY2013 exceed $11 billion.  Large business sales accounted for 75% of the total sales, with small businesses representing the remaining 25%.  Here is the breakdown of percentage of total sales by socioeconomic category:

  • 15% — Small Business
  • 3.0% — Veteran–Owned Small Business (VOSB)
  • 3.0% — Woman–Owned Small Business (WOSB)
  • 2.0% — Service–Disabled Veteran–Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
  • 2.0% — Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
  • 1.0% — HUBZone
  • 0.5% — 8(a)

Top 5 Contracts

The top 5 contracts by total sales are:

  • V797P–5883x
  • V797P–5282b
  • V797P–2298d
  • V797P–5174b
  • V797P–5879x

Top 5 SINs

The top 5 SIN categories by total sales are:

  • 42–A — Single source drug, innovator multiple source drug, and any biological product identified under Section 600.3 of Title 21 CFR
  • 42–B — Generic & multiple source pharmaceuticals & drugs, human blood products & over–the–counter drugs
  • A–46 — Secondary Oxygen Equipment
  • A–92 — Medication and Supply Packaging and Dispensing Equipment
  • 605–1a — High Maintenance/Complexity Analyzers