Fiscal Year 2012 Webinar
On March 12, 2012, VA hosted its third Supplier Relationship Transformation webinar from 1:00pm - 3:00pm EST. Throughout the year, VA collected feedback from the supplier community and from internal VA Program Offices about what is and what is not working with VA’s acquisition and procurement processes. During this Webinar, VA reported summary findings from our feedback collection efforts and addressed what we have done, what we are doing, and what we will continue to do in the future to address this feedback.
- View the webinar archive
- Download the webinar presentation
- Download the webinar questions and VA answers
- Opening Remarks — Mr. Glenn D. Haggstrom, Principal Executive Director, Office of Acquisition, Logistics, and Construction (OALC)
- OALC-VA Acquisition Transformation (SRM Initiative & Integrated Acquisition Initiative) — Mr. Haggstrom
- Supplier Relationship Initiatives Update
- Office of Acquisition and Logistics - SRM/Surveys Update — Mr. Maurice “Mo” C. Stewart, Associate Deputy Assistant Secretary (ADAS) for Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Office of Policy, Systems, and Oversight - Subcontracting Review Program — Mr. C. Ford Heard, ADAS for Policy, Systems, and Oversight
- Office of Acquisition Operations - Update — Ms. Iris Cooper, Executive Director for Acquisition Operations
- Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization - Business Certification Process — Mrs. Michelle Gardner-Ince, Director, Center for Verification and Evaluation.
- National Acquisition Center - Federal Supply Schedule Update — Mr. Craig Robinson, ADAS for National Healthcare Acquisition
- Veterans Health Administration (VHA) - Topics of interest for VHA Suppliers — Ms. Susan Taylor, Deputy Chief Procurement Officer, VHA Office of Procurement and Logistics
- VA Acquisition Academy (VAAA) - VAAA Update — Ms. Lisa Doyle, Chancellor, VAAA
- National Cemetery Administration (NCA) - Topics of interest for NCA Suppliers — Mr. David Schettler, Associate Deputy Undersecretary for Management
- Q&A, Discussion of Issues — Open to all participants
- Closing Remarks — Mr. Haggstrom
VA continues to look to their Supplier community for feedback and recommendations on how VA can improve their performance and capabilities. Please send suggestions to VA Supplier Relationship Management Feedback.