VA has programs for many groups of veterans. We encourage you to take advantage of the resources they offer.
- Returning Service Members (OEF/OIF) — Information for returning Active Duty, National Guard and Reserve service members of Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom (OEF/OIF).
- Disabled Veterans — Information for veterans, employers and the general public about benefits administered by VA’s Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Service.
- Homeless Veterans — Information on programs and initiatives designed to help homeless veterans live as self-sufficiently and independently as possible.
- Military Services — Information for separating service members as well as veterans.
- Minority Veterans — Information on VA programs, benefits and services for minority veterans.
- Survivor Benefits — Information on VA programs, benefits and services for surviving spouses and dependents of military personnel who died while in active military service and for survivors of veterans who died after active service.
- Women Veterans — Information on VA benefits, services and health care specifically for women veterans.
- Veterans in Business — Information on business ownership and expansion opportunities, programs and resources for veterans, including service-connected disabled veterans.
- Accessibility — Information on accessibility issues, programs and resources.