Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Veterans Crisis Line Badge
My healthevet badge




Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Program
Learn more about Substance Use Disorder (SUD)
NOTE: The email and phone numbers provided for the SUD Programs are for information inquiries and are not continuously monitored.
VA Medical Centers without a specific SUD Program do offer SUD Treatment. Contact your local VA Medical Center and ask for the Mental Health clinic.
Many Vet Centers and VA Community Based Outpatient Clinics also offer SUD treatment.
If you need immediate assistance, contact 911 or 1-800-273-TALK/8255.
Veterans Crisis Line 1–800–273–8255 Press 1   Military Sexual Trauma (MST)
Boise VA Medical Center
500 West Fort Street
Boise, ID 83702
Phone: 208-422-1000
SUD 24-Hour Care (Residential)
Gavin Shoal (MH RRTP Program manager):  (208) 422-1108
SUD Standard Outpatient
Kirk Stadelmeyer (Outpatient SUD program manager):  (208) 422-1145
VA Employees: To update contact information in the SUD Program Locator, contact