Financial Services Center
The Financial Services Center in Austin, Texas, is responsible for the following financial operations:
- Nationwide payroll payments
- Employee travel/relocation payments (including VA implementation of the e-Travel initiative)
- Vendor payments
- Audit recovery
- Medical claims processing and payments
- Electronic commerce/electronic data interchange capabilities (purchase card, prime vendor, fee basis, document imaging)
- Financial support for VA offices and commercial vendors (Helpdesk and Vendor Inquiry System)
- Maintenance of VA’s Financial Management System vendor file consisting of approximately 500,000 active vendor records
As an Enterprise Center of the VA Franchise Fund, the FSC provides services on a fee-for-service basis and receives no Federally appropriated funding.
Questions may be directed to the FSC at (877) 353-9791.
External Links Disclaimer
This page may contain links to pages and/or documents outside the Department of Veterans Affairs Domain. These are annotated as shown below in the content of the page. We hope your visit was informative.
U.S. Federal/Military Sites — You will leave the Department of Veterans Affairs website by accessing this link.
Non-Government Sites — You will leave the Department of Veterans Affairs website by accessing this link. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked website.