Multiple Sclerosis Centers of Excellence
Educational Material for Veterans with Multiple Sclerosis
Overview of MS for Veterans
Our booklet is a great resource for Veterans newly diagnosed with MS or new to VA care. Information about MS, multi-disciplinary care, VA services and benefits, self-management, and MS resources is provided as well as vignettes from Veterans living with MS. The booklet is available as a downloadable PDF or a hard copy can be mailed to your clinic. If you would copies for your clinic, please send your name and full mailing address to MSCentersofExcellence@va.gov.
National MS Society Flyers
The 2-page flyers below can be easily downloaded and printed. They were developed through a collaboration between the Multiple Sclerosis Centers of Excellence (MSCoE) and National MS Society.
- Diagnosing and Managing Cognitive Changes in MS
- Diagnosing and Managing Depression in MS
- Diagnosing and Managing Problems with Walking
- Diagnosing and Treating MS Fatigue
- Diagnosing and Treating Sexual Problems in MS
- Diagnosis and Treatment of MS
- Disease Modifying Therapy in MS
Our bi-annual newsletter is mailed directly to the homes of over 22,000 Veterans with a diagnosis of MS. VA health care providers who would like copies for their clinic waiting areas should send an e-mail to MSCentersofExcellence@va.gov requesting to be added to the distribution list.