Multiple Sclerosis Centers of Excellence
CME/CE Health Care Professional Webinars
Current Topics in MS Quarterly Webinar Series
The MS Centers of Excellence (MSCoE) collaborate with the National MS Society on a quarterly CME/CE series. This FREE quarterly CME/CE webinar series has been designed to meet the educational needs of physicians, nursing professionals, physician assistants, mental health professionals, and other members of the healthcare team who care for patients with MS. The webinars are led by multidisciplinary MS experts with comprehensive knowledge of MS care. This CME/CE event is accredited by the following entities: ACCME, ACCME-NP, ACPE, ANCC, AOTA, APA, APTA, ASWB, COPS-KT, NYSED SW, and NYSED P. To view earlier webinars please visit our library.
Attendees must pre-register in the VA system to receive CME/CE credit!
- Use the "VA employee registration" link for each webinar.
- Once on the TMS registration page, click "Register Now" which is to the right of the gray button.
- Following attendance of the webinar, you must go back into TMS to take the survey and receive your CME/CE certificate.
- Use the "Non-VA attendee registration" link for each webinar.
- For first time users of TRAIN, you must create an account and then take an additional step to register for each CME/CE webinar.
- Following attendance of the webinar, you must go back into TRAIN to take the survey and receive your CME/CE certificate.
We encourage health care professionals to register for all of the webinars they are interested in at the same time. If you have questions regarding the process, please send an e-mail to Jaimie Henry.
All webinars are 1 hour, occurring at 12 pm ET, 11 am CT, 10 am MT, 9 am PT.
Wednesday, August 2, 2023
Using Clinical and Biological Cues to Monitor Disease and Inform Therapeutic Change
Jennifer Graves, MD, PhD, MAS
University of California San Diego, Rady Children's Pediatric MS Center, VA San Diego HCS
VA attendee registration: TMS link
Non-VA attendee registration: TRAIN link
MS ECHO Monthly Webinars
In collaboration with VA Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes (ECHO), MSCoE has developed a CME series which discusses MS management in the Veteran population. The target audience includes but is not limited to physicians, nurses, therapists, and other health care professionals.
Date: 2nd Tuesday of Each Month (no program July or August)
Time: 1 pm ET, 12 pm CT, 11 am MT, 10 am PT
Presenter: Lynda Hillman, DNP, ARNP
CME: 1 hour
Format: Adobe Connect
Those interested in attending the webinars should contact Nancy Harris, the VISN 20 VA-ECHO Nurse Coordinator. MS health care clinicians with an interesting and/or challenging case should contact Lynda Hillman.