Multiple Sclerosis Centers of Excellence
VA Multiple Sclerosis Centers of Excellence E-letter for Veterans
Sign up to receive important information from the VA's Multiple Sclerosis Centers of Excellence (MSCoE) about a variety of topics important to Veterans living their best lives with MS, such as
- complementary and alternative therapies,
- disease modifying therapies,
- educational opportunities (webinars, podcasts, products)
- healthy living and whole health,
- rehabilitation services,
- research in VA,
- symptom management,
- VA benefits and resources, and
- Veterans stories about living with MS.
Once you are signed up, our quarterly MS Veteran electronic newsletter will be delivered directly to your inbox, as well as announcements about virtual webinars developed by or in collaboration with VA.
Your e-mail address will not be shared with others. E-mails will come from "email@example.com," so please make sure e-mails from this address do not go to your spam folder.
A flyer is available should you want to share this opportunity with others.
If you would like to contact the MSCoE, please send an e-mail to MSCentersofExcellence@va.gov.