Multiple Sclerosis Centers of Excellence
Overview of Multiple Sclerosis for Veterans Booklet
Our “Overview of Multiple Sclerosis for Veterans” booklet is a great resource for Veterans newly diagnosed with MS or new to VA care. Information about MS, multi-disciplinary care, VA services and benefits, self-management, and MS resources is provided as well as vignettes from Veterans living with MS.
The booklet is available as a downloadable PDF or a hard copy can be mailed to you. If you would like a hard copy, or several copies for your clinic, please send your name and full mailing address to MSCentersofExcellence@va.gov.
The booklet can be ordered by VA staff in sets of 20 in the VA Talent Managment System (TMS). To order in TMS, follow the directions below.
- Go to www.tms.gov. Log in with your TMS ID and password.
- In the "Find Learning" box in the upper right of the screen type "33477" and click the "Go" button.
- Click on the "Multiple Sclerosis Overview Handbook" link.
- Above the "Continue Course" button you will see two large "1"s. The one on the right has a symbol for a paperclip below it. Click on this "1".
- In the pop-up, click the link "Order This Product".
- Complete the "Product Order Form". (Product Re-order Number: 33477, Product Name: Multiple Sclerosis Overview Handbook, Quantity: each order contains 20 copies (1=20 copies, 2=40 copies, etc.)
- Following completion of the form, click the "Submit" button. You should receive a confirmation e-mail of your order from TMS within 24 hours.