Multiple Sclerosis Centers of Excellence
Research in Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
The VA ranks as one of the nation’s leaders in health research. Thousands of studies are conducted at VA medical centers, outpatient clinics, and nursing homes each year. This research has significantly contributed to advancements in health care for Veterans and other Americans from every walk of life.
Learn about participating in a research study, MS Research and You.
MSCoE Research Study Articles
- Number of People in the US with MS (spring 2019 newsletter)
- Vascular Disease Risk Factors and MS (fall 2018 newsletter)
- Military Cohorts and Big Data (spring 2018 newsletter)
- Improving Fatigue and Depression (fall 2017 newsletter)
- Are Bladder Problems Tied to Falls in MS? (spring 2017 newsletter)
- Lipoic Acid and Secondary Progressive MS (fall 2016 newsletter)