Multiple Sclerosis Centers of Excellence
Research in Veterans Affairs Health Care System
The VA ranks as one of the nation’s leaders in health research. Thousands of studies are conducted at VA medical centers, outpatient clinics, and nursing homes each year. This research has significantly contributed to advancements in health care for Veterans and other Americans from every walk of life.
Learn about participating in a research study, MS Research and You.
MSCoE Research Study Articles
- Combat-Related Chemical Exposure and the Link to MS and Other Neurological Diseases
- Imaging Neurodegeneration in MS (fall 2020 newsletter)
- MS Research Updates (fall 2019 newsletter)
- New Drug For Possible Treatment of MS (spring 2020 newsletter)
- Number of People in the US with MS