Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.

Multiple Sclerosis Centers of Excellence


Quick Links

Veterans Crisis Line Badge
My healthevet badge
EBenefits Badge

Support Services for Veterans and Their Families


Social Workers
My HealtheVet
Resources for VA Caregivers and Families

Social Workers work in every VA Medical Center, Vet Center and in many Community Based Clinics and can provide help with the following services and more:

Crisis intervention
High-risk screening
Discharge planning
Case management

VA social workers can help you with all of these types of services and others that may be needed.

My HealtheVet is a web-based program that gives Veterans information and tools to improve their health. Registration is required to have full access to all features. Registrants can access more than 18 million pages of health information from the site’s Health Education Library.

They are able to:

  • Add information to a personal health journal about over-the-counter medications, allergies, military health history, medical events, tests and allergies.
  • Record and track personal information such as contact information, emergency contacts, health care providers, and health insurance information.
  • Record and track personal health metrics (blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, heart rate, body temperature, weight, and pain) in Health E-logs.
  • Print a wallet ID card with the personal information entered into the personal health record.

More information about educational and health promotion materials are available on the Healthy Living site. This site is a library of educational and health promotion materials on healthy living to enable Veterans to take control of their own health: from eating right, exercise, smoking cessation and caregiver support. 
Return to top