National Center for Organization Development
VA All Employee Survey
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) participates in the annual VA All Employee Survey (AES). The AES is administered to all VA employees in June. Employees are able to participate in the AES via web, paper, or phone. In 2018, VA merged the Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey (FEVS) with the AES in an effort to eliminate survey redundancy, reduce survey fatigue, and expand local data access.
VA encourages broad dissemination of AES results to all employees . Sharing data helps all of us to better understand workforce perceptions of organizational strengths and opportunities for improvement, as well as inform effective and data-driven action planning.
When You Speak. VA Listens. Everyone Learns.
- AES Instrument
- AES Technical Manual
- AES 2018 Public Release Data File.csv
- AES 2018 Public Release Data File.xlsx
- AES 2018 Dictionary
- AES 2018 FEVS EEI
- AES 2018 FEVS Percent
- AES 2019 PRDF.csv
- AES 2019 PRDF.xlsx
- AES 2019 FEVS Accessible.html
- AES 2019_FEVS_Percent.html
- 2019 Department of Veterans Affairs AES-FEVS Technical Report 002.docx
- AES 2020 PRDF.csv
- AES 2020 PRDF.xlsx
- AES 2020 FEVS EEI Accessible.html
- AES 2020 FEVS Percent.html