Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Attention A T users. To access the combo box on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Press the alt key and then the down arrow.
2. Use the up and down arrows to navigate this combo box.
3. Press enter on the item you wish to view. This will take you to the page listed.
Office of Resolution Management, Diversity & Inclusion (ORMDI)
Call an EEO Specialist
You can contact the Office of Resolution Management Diversity & Inclusion toll-free on 1-888-566-3982. For TDD/TTY needs, dial 711 and provide 711 services with ORMDI line 888-566-3982 (8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time)