Post-9/11 Transition and Case Management
Post-9/11 Military 2VA (M2VA) Case Management Program
Every VA Medical Center (VAMC) has an experienced Post-9/11 M2VA team that is specially trained in the unique needs of transitioning Service members and Post-9/11 era Veterans. Each Post-9/11 M2VA team will assist with coordination of your VA health care and ensure that you are receiving Veteran-centered care and benefits. Post-9/11 M2VA team members will assist you, your family, and caregiver in navigating the VA healthcare system and support you in achieving your goals.
- Collaborate with DoD and other community partners to facilitate your transition into the VA system.
- Educate you on VA eligibility, benefits and services.
- Provide case management, transition and reintegration assistance.
- Apply a holistic approach to care coordination, including integration of whole health.
- Identify VA services and community resources to meet your care needs.
- Transfer and coordinate care in the event of relocation to another VA facility.
- Provide education and outreach to DoD and community partners on VA Benefits and transition-related challenges.