Secretary's Center for Strategic Partnerships (SCSP)
Coronavirus FAQs: What Veterans need to know
Get answers to questions you have about coronavirus and how VA is responding.
New Telehealth Video Highlights VA Mental Health Services
In the past year, Sprint, Verizon, and T-Mobile have partnered with VA to break down barriers to care. Now, Sprint has released the first video to highlight VA’s TeleMental Health services.
VA and Walmart open new ATLAS site
VA and Walmart cut the ribbon in Asheboro, North Carolina, Dec. 10, for a new VA-led Accessing Telehealth through Local Area Stations (ATLAS) services pilot location.
Wellbeing in the Workplace
The VA partnered with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Hiring Our Heroes Foundation to create a coalition committed to prioritizing mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
VA Executive in Charge COVID-19 Message
Executive Advisor to the Secretary, Strategic Partnerships
We are honored to work side by side with companies and organizations who are committed to providing resources to better serve Veterans who served our nation. Working together on innovative and bold initiatives, we leverage our collective expertise to deliver the best in class services all Veterans deserve. Whether you are a long-time partner or new to the VA, we invite you to engage with us in this exciting mission.
- Battling the coronavirus: VA’s telehealth experience is a new weapon against new virus
- Video medical appointments for veterans piloted in Boone
- How Eureka, Montana adopted a first-of-its-kind telehealth pod for Veterans
- New telehealth video highlights VA mental health services
- Select locations to offer virtual exams for Veterans
- View all Partnership News »