Whole Health 102F:
Whole Health for You and Me
This half-day health and well-being course emphasizes implementation and is for employees at Flagship sites.
About the Course
Whole Health 102F is an introductory 4-hour experience for all Flagship staff, both clinical and non-clinical, to explore what Whole Health is and how it can support our health care efforts. Specifically, it reviews what it means to be a Whole Health Flagship facility, and invites staff to use Whole Health in considering their own health and well-being. Every individual who works in a VA facility, whether in a direct clinical care role or not, may be considered an important part of the VA health care team. As your facility works to stand up a Whole Health System and transform your healthcare experience for Veterans, pausing to help busy VA employees like you consider your own health and well-being is essential.
- Consider what health is and how health is created
- Explore the vital role of self-care in health and well-being
- Appreciate the impact of pausing to reflect on what really matters in one’s life
- Strengthen skills for supporting the creation of health and well-being
- Appreciate the potential of mindful awareness in supporting health and well-being
- Review the transformation in health care delivery happening at Whole Health Flagships in VHA
Refer to the brochure for course agenda.
Whole Health face-to-face courses are only available to VA employees. If you are a VA Employee and interested in signing up for a Whole Health course, refer to the OPCC&CT SharePoint Education Hub (NOTE: Must have VA network access).