About the Course
The Whole Health Clinical Care Symposium(22.5 CEUs) is designed to provide training, coaching, and group work time for site-based teams charged with advancing Whole Health clinical care at their sites.
After completing this training course, you will learn the follwing key objectives:
- Identify a focus area, informed by leadership priorities, that will aid your site or VISN in advancing Whole Health Clinical Care transformation in the context of the Whole Health System
- Develop an Aim and an associated action plan they can fully implement post-symposium
- Apply change management principles to leading and addressing the people side of change
- Identify and use tools and resources (national and local) that support your implementation efforts
- Develop new, or enhance existing, connections within and across teams through networking and collaboration
Whole Health virtual or face-to-face courses are only available to VA employees. Please note, course materials are under a constant state of revision. Please check the SharePoint page below for the most updated materials. If you are a VA Employee and interested in signing up for a Whole Health course, refer to the OPCC&CT SharePoint Education Hub (NOTE: Must have VA network access).