Columbus Downtown VA Clinic
The Columbus Downtown VA Clinic is located on the second floor of the Health and Human Service Center. This building is approximately 10,000 square feet and includes 24 exam rooms/offices and one minor procedure room. The new clinic offers five consult treatment rooms and 12 administrative areas for Home-Based Primary Care and HUD-VASH program staff.
Location and contact information
- Everyone must wear a mask in most areas where Veterans are present. Check for signs when you arrive so you know what’s required.
- Your care partner is welcome (no other visitors).
- Please self-screen. If you've had any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 48 hours, call first unless you need care now.
Check COVID-19 symptoms on the CDC website
Check on Mondays for each facility’s latest guidelines.
- Mon: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tue: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wed: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thu: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Fri: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Sat: Closed
- Sun: Closed