VA Office of Public and Intergovernmental Affairs
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Staff Offices as follows:
- Office of Public Affairs and Intergovernmental Affairs
- Center for Faith and Opportunity Initiative
- Center for Minority Veterans
- Center for Women Veterans
- Homeless Veterans
- Adaptive Sports Program
- Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- Office of Survivors Assistance
- Veteran Employment Services Office
National Cemetery Administration
VA operates 135 national cemeteries in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Burial and memorial benefits are available for eligible service members, Veterans, and family members.
Veterans Benefits Administration
Veterans Health Administration
VA operates the nation's largest integrated health care system, with more than 1,700 hospitals, clinics, community living centers, domiciliaries, readjustment counseling centers, and other facilities.