Charleston VA Clinic
This is NOT a VA Clinic. If you wish to contact the Community Resource and Referral Center, please call (843) 789-6804. If you are looking to receive health care please visit one of our other system locations that are ready to support you in your health care journey.
Location and contact information
Health services offered here
Click on a service for more details like location, contact, and appointment information.
Homeless Veteran care
Contact us to schedule, reschedule, or cancel your appointment. If a referral is required, you’ll need to contact your primary care provider first.
We help Veterans who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless due to financial hardship, unemployment, addiction, depression, or transition from jail. Contact one of our care coordinators to get help with:
- Immediate food and shelter needs, including both transitional and permanent housing
- Job training, life skills development, and education
- Justice system navigation and community reentry from jail
- Financial support to prevent homelessness
- Addiction and depression treatment
- Health and dental care