Long COVID Clinic available at Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
Do you know what Long COVID is? Did you know that Jesse Brown VA Medical Center has a program that treats Long COVID?
If you had COVID-19 and are still having symptoms 4 or more weeks later or have new health issues that started after you got sick, you might have Long COVID.
Some common symptoms of Long COVID include new or worsening:
- Trouble concentrating, fatigue, trouble remembering things
- No taste and smell, or food tastes “wrong”
- Difficulty exercising
- Cough or trouble catching your breathing
- Heart racing or skipping beats
- Lightheaded, dizzy, falling down
- Headaches, blurry vision
- Anxiety, depression, or trouble sleeping
- Abdominal pain or constipation
Jesse Brown’s Long COVID program takes a Whole Health System approach that focuses on individual health and wellness goals to form a treatment plan. The program works with multiple healthcare specialists, disciplines, and therapies.
If you think you have Long COVID, you can get a referral to Jesse Brown’s Long COVID clinic from your primary care provider, a specialty clinic, or the inpatient services upon discharge from the hospital. We also accept requests from Tomah, Lovell, and Hines VA.