Peer support groups are a place where you can discuss day-to-day problems with other people who have been through trauma. Because they can give you a sense of connection to other people, a peer support group could be a great addition to your treatment. Support groups can also help family members or friends who are caring for someone with health issues.
Head and Neck Support Group
Cincinnati VAMC Head and Neck Cancer Support Group
This group meets virtually on the 4th Monday of each month (with the exception of government holidays)
- Meetings are from 1 – 2pm
- Open to people at any stage of treatment
- meet and socialize with others dealing with head and neck cancer
- Veterans, non-Veterans, friends, and family are welcome
- This group is offered through Cincinnati VAMC but is also open to any interested Veteran or non-Veteran seeking a H&N Cancer support group
Registration Link (copy and paste into browser):
2022 Meeting schedule:
December - no meeting
For questions or help with registering, contact: Kathy Welden firstname.lastname@example.org or Georgia Anderson (email@example.com).