Watertown VA Outpatient Clinic
144 Eastern Blvd.
Watertown, NY 13601
Phone: 315-221-7026 Or 315-221-7026
View Map: Bing
Primary Care Services for Veterans in the greater Watertown area in New York State.
· Behavioral Health Care: Including Psychiatry, Outpatient Mental Health Therapies (telehealth and in person) and Tobacco Cessation/ QuitSmart® Programs. A behavioral health care team consisting of social workers, psychiatrists, a psychiatric nurse, and visiting counselors from the Syracuse VAMC, provide medications, individual and group psychotherapy for veterans experiencing personal and emotional problems, including drug and alcohol problems.
· Handicapped Accessible
· Personal Care: A health care team consisting of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and clerical staff provide primary care services at the clinic, stressing health maintenance and preventative medicine
· Specialty services beyond primary care are available through VA Health Care Upstate New York at Syracuse. If you require more specialized tests your health care provider will arrange for a referral for these services at the Syracuse facility. Some transportation services are available through DAV. For more information please call 315-425-4352.
· Laboratory: Blood drawing and analysis services available.
· Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed on the premises.
· Radiology: Chest, abdominal, and extremity x-rays available locally.
· Parking: Free parking on premises