Dunkirk VA Outpatient Clinic
Veterans experiencing an emotional crisis should contact the Veterans Crisis Line or call 1-800-273-8255 press 1.
Veterans in need of medical advice after normal clinic hours can call TelCare at 1-888-838-7890.
(800) 310-5001 for appointment and VA health care information.
(716) 203-6474 for medical questions
- Primary Care Services for veterans in the Dunkirk area.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team consisting of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and clerical staff provide primary care services at the clinic, stressing health maintenance and preventative medicine.
- Specialty services beyond primary care and behavioral health care are available through the VA Western New York Healthcare System at Buffalo.
- Behavioral Health Care: Individual and group psychotherapy for veterans experiencing personal and emotional problems, including drug and alcohol problems.
- Smoking Cessation: The clinic offers the QuitSmart® smoking cessation program-an innovative service that combines the best of behavioral and medication treatments in a group format.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided.
- Radiology: Chest, abdominal, and extremity x-rays.
Parent Facility: Buffalo VAMC
Phone: (716) 834-9200 or (800) 532-8387