Auburn VA Outpatient Clinic
Veterans experiencing an emotional crisis should contact the Veterans Crisis Line or call 1-800-273-8255 press 1.
Veterans in need of medical advice after normal clinic hours can call TelCare at 1-888-838-7890.
- Primary Care services for Veterans in Cayuga County and surrounding area.
- Behavioral Health Care Services
- Comprehensive women's health services: PAP screening, breast and cancer screening and pregnancy testing.
- Handicapped Accessible with plenty of free parking: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team provides primary care services as well as routine diagnostic procedures and dietary services. Patients with specialized medical needs are treated at VA Health Care Upstate New York at Syracuse.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and analysis services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided.
- Radiology: Chest, abdominal and extremity x-rays available on site.
- Parking: free parking on premises.
Parent Facility: Syracuse VAMC
Phone: (315) 425-4400 or (800) 792-4334