Veterans experiencing an emotional crisis should contact the Veterans Crisis Line or call 1-800-273-8255 press 1.
Veterans in need of medical advice after normal clinic hours can call TelCare at 1-888-838-7890.
- Primary Care services for Veterans in Cortland County and surrounding area.
- Handicapped Accessible with plenty of free parking: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team provides primary care services at the clinic as well as routine diagnostic procedures and dietary services. Patients with specialized medical needs are treated at VA Health Care Upstate New York at Syracuse.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and analysis services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided.
- Behavioral Health Care services.
- Parking: free parking on premises.
- Comprehensive Woman’s Health Services: PAP screening, breast cancer screening, pregnancy testing
- Tele Mental Health Services onsite ( coming soon Tele Health Services)
Parent VA Medical Center
Syracuse VA Medical Center