Polk Street VA Clinic
Parent Facility: VA North Texas Health Care System
Phone: (214) 742-8387 or (800) 849-3597
Polk Street VA Clinic is located three miles from Dallas VA Medical Center.
The clinic serves as a new model of care called Patient Aligned Care Team (PACT) which offers many benefits for Veterans. PACT was designed so patients will work with a specific health care team to plan care and life-long health and wellness. PACT consists of a primary care provider, registered nurse, licensed vocational nurse and an administrative clerk.
PACT delivers excellence in every aspect of patient care. The benefits include:
- Partnership among Veterans and team members
- Access to care using diverse methods
- Team-based coordinated health care
- Better health care experience
- More satisfaction
Other benefits and services of the Polk Street VA Clinic:
- Primary care, lab & EKG services
- Ample parking
- Faster check-in
- Appointment reminder calls from their team
- Direct access to their team
- On-site pharmacist to answer questions
Veterans who move their primary care services to the Polk Street VA Clinic will continue to receive prescriptions and specialty services at Dallas VA Medical Center.