Wilmington Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary Care services for Veterans in Wilmington, Ohio, area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, living will and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Chillicothe VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Mental Health does Living Wills.
Parking: Parking is available on the front and side of the building
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Excluding Federal Holidays