Veterans Health Administration
These materials from the Department of Transportation and the Food and Drug Administration provide information about how to drive safely and related topics.
- Motorcycle SafetyÂ
- Driving and Health ConditionsÂ
- Drowsy DrivingÂ
- Impaired DrivingÂ
- Driving and Older VeteransÂ
- Passenger SafetyÂ
You may download free viewer and reader software to view materials that are in PDF format.
- Driving When You Are Taking Medications*
- Driving and Alzheimer's*
- Driving When You Have Arthritis*
- Driving When You Have Cataracts*
- Driving When You Have Diabetes*
- Driving When You Have Glaucoma*
- Driving When You Have Macular Degeneration*
- Driving When You Have Parkinsons*
- Driving When You Have Seizures*
- Driving When You Have Sleep Apnea*
- Driving When You Have Had a Stroke*
- Get the Keys: How You Can Intervene*
- The ABCs of BAC: A Guide to Understanding Blood Alcohol Concentration and Alcohol Impairment*â€
- Adapting Motor Vehicles for Older Drivers* (PDF, 628 KB)
- Driving Safely While Aging Gracefully*
- Mature Adults: Be Healthy, Walk Safely*
- Child Passenger Safety: A Parent's Primer* (PDF, 89 KB)
*By clicking on these links, you will leave the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site.
â€ VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked Web site.